A truly fantastic opportunity for a Finance Manager has just come up with a new client of MB Fitzgerald.
This FMCG business are really going places with turnover expected to reach £20 million in the next 2 years and a young and vibrant team hungry to succeed.
Our Head of Finance is looking for his second in command, the Goose to his Maverick if you like. Ideal candidates will be Part-Qualified, with experience in the production of monthly management accounts - you're not the finished article but ready for a bit more responsibility.
Your progression will come as the business grows. There are plans to recruit further in the accounts department in the very near future so this will be a team leader role by the end of the year and further down the line, once you have qualified, you're going to be the FC.
- Developing and implementing financial controls and monitoring spend against budget incluiding (Budget holder support/meetings - marketing, sales, innovation)
- Responsible for accounts payable and accounts recievable, reconciling on monthly basis
- Resdponsible for maintaining the journals for the business
- Responsible for month-end process and closure
- Monthly production of management accounts, reporting on profit & loss, cashflow and balance sheet. Production of monthly departmental reports highlighting performance and budget
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliaitions
- Monthly VAT returns
- Prepare year end financials and work closely with auditors in preparing yearly financial statements
- Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Team player, happy to 'muck in' with other departments sharing the 'start-up business' ideology
- Intermediate Excel (VLookups, Pivot Tables)