Paraplanner - Leicestershire/ Flexible home based working - Competitive salary up to £42,000 depending on experience, plus excellent benefits package
MB Fitzgerald recruitment are currently working with one of the UK's leading firms of IFA's who specialise in providing Financial Planning Advice to private clients. Due to increased business levels, we are looking to recruit an experienced Paraplanner to join their team.
It is essential that candidates should be experienced Paraplanners with a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role. You should also be Diploma Qualified or studying towards this and should possess strong knowledge of pensions, investments, tax efficient savings and protection related products and services.
The role will be be working within an experienced team and you will work very closely with the Senior Financial Planners.
- Liaise closely with Consultant to gather all required research for production of Client Written Advice following review, for a fully holistic financial planning service
- Gather and provide product, platform and fund research
- Prepare complex research, such as Annual & Life Time Allowance, CGT, Defined Benefit Transfers and Bond chargeable gains calculations
- Realigning risk profile
- Present research in line with Company Client Written Advice format
- Responsibility to keep technical knowledge up to date
- To identify and refer opportunities to improve working practices and / or risk management to enable improvements to be made.
- Working in a client facing team (three or more advisers), serving HNW clients and assisting with the creation of financial planning report in order to meet the client requirements
- Draft and co-ordinate technical documents and research for client presentations
- To develop/ maintain report, email, research note, report writing and communication skills to enable effective communications with the client.
- To undertake work of a project based nature as and when required to do so
Candidates will enjoy a competitive basic salary, negotiable up to £42,000 depending on experience and qualifications. They also offer an excellent benefits package including Pension, DIS, 28 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), fully study support and discretionary bonuses etc. You will also have plenty of opportunities to progress within the company in the future and the business is well known for promoting and progressing their staff.
Currently all staff are working from home but the intention is to get a team back to the office some of the time when lockdown restrictions are relaxed and it is safe to do so. After that the company are open to options with regards to fleixible home based working. It is likely that they would need you in the office for training and induction and at least 1 or 2 days per week for meetings, so candidates would still need to be local.