We are working with a National Financial Planning organisation who are seeking to recruit an entry level Financial Services Administrator to join their growing team. The business is well known, established and are constantly growing, they are looking to recruit an additional member of staff to join their friendly administration team to help with the busy workload.
The client is looking for a motivated & professional individual who has a genuine interest in Financial Services and or the Financial Planning industry. Ideally you will have 1 years experience within a FS based role i.e banking, pensions, life, investments, platform etc however the client will also consider bright graduates who are looking to get into the market.
- Maintain accurate client information using the internal system
- Gather and deliver information
- Liaise with product providers and other third parties to obtain charges & fees
- Liaise with senior members of staff i.e., Paraplanners & Financial Advisers
- Preparation of client letters, such as letters of authority
To be considered:
- You should have experience using Microsoft suites such as Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ideally you will have 1 years experience within a FS based role i.e banking, pensions, life, investments, platform etc however the client will also consider bright graduates who are looking to get into the market
- Have a genuine interest in Financial Services
This is a great opportunity to join a national Financial Planning organisation who will provide you with first class on the job training, support for market exams and opportunities to progress your career.