Employee Benefits Advisor - London - Clients Provided - Salary around £55-60K plus Benefits and Bonus (negotiable)
MBF are currently working with a well established firm of Financial Advisors who specialise in providing Financial Advice to HNW private clients and businesses. They have close links to a top Accountancy practice and share a well established client base.
They are currently searching for an experienced Employee Benefits Advisor to service and develop an existing book of clients, mostly made up of SME's and non-profit organisations.
- To manage a portfolio of clients, providing suitable financial advice on a range of client needs including recommending appropriate action.
- To identify and develop opportunities to provide financial services to clients of the other teams (Accountancy and Financial Planning), contacts of the firm and your own network.
- To work closely with individuals in the EB team on a day to day basis to ensure that client needs are met and staff members can meet their potential.
- Level 4 Diploma Qualified as a minimum
- Previous experience providing Financial Advice to SME's.
- Experience Advising of Group Pensions, Group Risk & Healthcare or Both
- History of strong business figures and proven business development skills
- Generous basis salary of around £55-60K (negotiable for more experienced candidates)
- Great benefits package including; 5% Pension, DIS, Private Medical Insurance and a range of flexible benefits
- 25 days holiday plus Buy/ Sell holiday
- Flexible working - hybrid model (3/2)
- Career support & Progression