Mbf are working with a market leading Financial Planning & Employee Benefits organisation to recruit an Employee Benefits Administrator. The business we are working with have grown considerably over the past 5+ years, they are a leading employer with multiple offices throughout the UK.
They are now seeking to recruit an Administrator to join their growing employee benefits team, the role would be ideal for someone who is looking to get into the industry. The client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is keen to learn, develop and progress.
- Point of contact for all incoming calls and emails from our clients, product providers and Corporate Financial Planners
- Handling all correspondence coming in and out of the department
- Responding to internal/external requests via email and phone in a prompt and efficient manner, keeping all parties informed of progress as appropriate.
- Working with the entire Employee Benefits team to ensure that all clients receive excellent service at all times
- Complete data requests in a compliant manner
- Make sure CRM records are up to date and managed
- Request data from providers as and when required
- Keep the providers contact list for the team up to date
- Produce reports when required for the Corporate Financial Planners, this could be collating information from shared client files or requesting the information from providers
The ideal candidate will work within Financial Services already and will have an interest in the Employee Benefits arena. However, individuals who are looking to move into Financial Services or graduates who are looking to start their career will also be considered.
The employer will provide first class training, support for market exams and opportunities to progress.