Mbf are working with a growing Financial Planning & Employee Benefits organisation to recruit a Corporate/Employee Benefits Administrator. The organisation is fully independent and successful, they have a very strong reputation in the South West but work with clients across the UK, the role will be working out of their offices based on the outskirts of Bristol.
Working in collaboration with colleagues in the Corporate Benefits team and other colleagues, you will be responsible for:
- Maintain and manage client records
- Process scheme new business
- Renewals and alterations
- Deal with email, telephone and written enquiries from schemes and scheme providers
- Prepare valuations and other letters and issue all correspondence in line with company policy.
- Promoting the company's services in a professional and FCA compliant manner.
To be considered you should:
- Have experience within a similar role and will have a good understanding of Group Risk & Pensions.
- Computer Skills - competent in the use of relevant packages including Word and Excel
- Excellent attention to detail, good organisation and time management skills
- Good communication skills whether this is written, face-to-face or over the phone
The client is offering a fantastic package - basic salary to £30,000 + bonus and company benefits including: good pension, Group Life Cover, Private Medical Insurance, Group income Protection, Health Cash Plan, exam support, free parking.