We're currently recruiting on behalf of our client for an Employee Benefits Administrator. Our client is a prestigious West End based wealth management business for private clients with a financial wellbeing focused employee benefits service for companies. They believe in building long-term relationships with our clients based on trust and high levels of service.
The role of the Employee Benefits Administrator will be to support their corporate clients and the employee benefits team within our client. The role reports to the Employee Benefits Consultant and is based in the company's London office.
The role itself will be to support clients and the wider employee benefits team in their day to day requirements, including flexible benefits, group pensions, group risk and healthcare activities to ensure efficiency, competency and profitability within our client.
The benefits package on top of salary and bonus is as follows:
- Group life assurance (from day one)
- Group income protection (from day one)
- Employee assistance programme access (from day one)
- Health cash plan (from day one)
- Private medical insurance (after completion of probation)
- Dental insurance (from day one)
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Season ticket loan (after completion of probation)
- Cycle to work scheme (after completion of probation)
They will support study and there is progression in the role to an associate position, although this would typically be after 1-2 years of joining the team.