MB Fitzgerald are currently working with a well respected IFA who are on the lookout for an experienced Employee Benefits Adviser to join their expanding team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate to take ownership of a well established book of SME and mid-sized corporate accounts as well as develop new business within a fantastic organisation that offers an extremely competitive bonus and benefits package.
* Experience working as an Employee Benefits Consultant and be able to demonstrate success in the role
* Extensive experience in core Employee Benefits disciplines, including Pensions, Group Risk and Healthcare/PMI, with relevant Qualifications a distinct advantage
* Knowledge of wider Employee Benefits, including Group Dental, Travel and Cash Plans, will be advantageous
* Excellent communication skills with the proven ability to present to clients
* Strong work ethic and an ability to work collaboratively with others, delivering a consistently high level of service to clients
* An understanding of the provision of advice to clients in a compliant manner and an understanding of record keeping requirements
* The technical knowledge required to successfully carry out the role, including knowledge of insurers' products and T&C's of the cover offered
* Strong Microsoft Office skills are a pre-requisite for the role and PowerPoint presentation skills are essential
* Knowledge of the systems and software used by business to perform the role, notably Intelligent Office, is advantageous but not essential
* A willingness to work to pressing deadlines, sometimes involving a level of time commitment beyond standard working hours.