MB Fitzgerald are currently recruiting for a fast growing Employee Benefits Consultancy who are looking to add an experienced Administrator to their team.
The business is currently experiencing tremendous growth within their Group Risk department however a bias in experience towards Healthcare products would be ideal.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate to get involved in the day to day management of client relationships before potentially moving in a Consultant position.
- Administer an established portfolio of risk and healthcare clients, ensuring that excellent customer service is provided.
- In addition there is regular opportunity for involvement with new business cases investigating current benefit structures and working with senior colleagues to construct pitch presentations/proposals.
- The role will involve regular client contact as well as back office administration, and providing support to Consultants / Senior Consultants / Head of Department / Directors as required.
- Wide Healthcare industry knowledge with at least 2 years risk and healthcare experience with an Employee Benefits Consultancy, National IFA or provider office
- Ambitious with a professional attitude and appearance.
- Displays, enthusiasm and conviction when communicating
- Takes personal responsibility for maintaining own professional development
- Confident and approachable