MB Fitzgerald are currently working with an award-winning firm of Financial Advisers. They are on the lookout for an EB Administrator who specialises within pensions administration.
Essentially this is an Account Management position where you will have the opportunity to take responsibility for a book of exisitng clients providing excellent service levels.
- Experience working within a Client Experience environment.
- Experience in the Employee Benefits market.
- Experience in Group Personal Pensions
- Experience with Automatic Enrolment
- Experience in Salary Sacrifice arrangements
- Experience in Service Excellence
- Outstanding organisation skills.
- Ability to manage a large workload and prioritise accordingly.
A key part of this role is to work with main contacts at each client location (such as HR teams) in order to organize regular meetings and presentations.
You will be working for the Partners and Business Development Executives who will both be providing work for you to complete so managing workload and their expectations is very important.
You will need the ability to adapt your level of involvement from one client to the next based upon their client status and juggle numerous jobs at one time.