MB Fitzgerald are working with an award-winning firm of Finacial Advisers. They are on the lookout for a Diploma Qualified Adviser to join their medium-sized team.
The Employee Benefits Adviser will be responsible for educating and advising their clients' individual employees according to the agreed proposition.
- Minimum Level 4 qualified.
- Financial Services experience, with a proven track record of giving face-to-face advice.
- Excellent pension knowledge and experience.
- Proven track record of building rapport and strong relationships with clients at all levels.
- Confident presenter, with experience of presenting to both small and large groups.
- The ability to complete fact finds, risk profiles etc.
- The ability to travel to clients on a regular basis.
- Experience advising on group defined benefit and defined contribution schemes including automatic enrolment and salary sacrifice.
- Experience advising clients on higher earnings and all that entails.
A key part of this role is to advise employees who have been auto-enrolled into their employer's pension schemes and service existing members of group pension schemes so knowledge in Automatic Enrolment is also beneficial.