Role: Delegated Underwriting Administrator - 12 month FTC
The key purpose of this role is to provide support to the Delegated Underwriting Team in any
activities relating to the monitoring and compliance with underwriting requirements as set out within the Lloyd's Minimum Standards.
To assist with administration and other clerical duties that impacts the Delegated Underwriting team
* Responsibility for the administration of coverholder due diligence of the follow portfolio and carrying out Lloyds pre-bind quality assurance checks.
* Assisting the team with coverholder audit function including scheduling, review of audit reports and outcomes are followed up.
* Processing the bordereaux on management systems and processes including regular meetings with external consultants.
* Assisting the team maintaining and circulating required coverholder information from Lloyd's ATLAS and BAR systems.
* Assisting the delegated underwriting and conduct related Lloyd's returns throughout the year
* The review and reporting of data received from Coverholders.
* Regular liaison with Underwriters, Claims and Compliance teams.
* Ensuring compliance with the Lloyd's Minimum Standards as they relate to Delegated
* Keeping up to date on technical and operational delegated issues that impact the Delegated Underwriting team.
* Attending meetings and liaising with the Lloyd's delegated underwriting team.
* Processing Coverholder due diligence on the internal work management system.
* Production of regular and ad hoc business reports relating to delegated authority risks including the associated conduct risk information.
* Assist in maintaining accurate records in the Syndicate's Coverholder information systems
ensuring consistency with the Lloyd's ATLAS and BAR systems
* Ensuring that the data in the bordereaux management system is timely, accurate and complete.
* Provide Management Information to senior management thus ensuring compliance with the Lloyd's Minimum Standards.
* Provide assistance with statistical analysis.
* Provide assistance with the production of regular and ad hoc business reports.
* Any other duties required.
Essential Skills & Requirements
* An understanding of Lloyd's reporting requirements and the requirements under the Lloyd's Minimum Standards.
* Experience in a Delegated Underwriting role or equivalent
* The ability to prioritise and handle the allocation of workloads, ensuring specific deadlines are met.
* Strong communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally.
* Good mathematical and analytical skills
* Strong IT skills
Available to start at short notice