Role: Data Quality Analyst
- Leading Lloyd's Syndicate / MGA
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Development opportunities
- Hybrid working
We are seeking a Data Analyst to work on data quality initiatives to enhance the accuracy and integrity of our clients organisation's data.
- The role involves investigation of data quality issues
- Assessing cause and working with the business to identify and then assist with implementing solutions.
- The role requires someone who possesses a solid understanding of data who can work as a bridge between the business and IT, using analysis skills to investigate business problems and suggest how technology and improved process can provide a resolution.
- The role will involve analysis of data in their source systems and data warehouse, identification of issues and the creation of data update scripts or suggestions for improved business processes to provide resolution.
- An understanding of Lloyd's insurance data would be beneficial but data analysis skills combined with an interest in improving data quality are seen as being key for success in the role
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong Excel and data analysis skills
- Experience of using SQL to analyse and manipulate data
- Knowledge of best practices in data quality analysis
- Good communication and presentation skills and be an excellent cross-functional team player. Candidate will be working with stakeholders at all levels of the business and all business functions, and therefore will need to have stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of Insurance Market would be beneficial.