Role: Customer Relations Administrator
- Global Insurance Company
- Good long term career opportunities
- Study support
- Excellent Benefits including bonus and extended holidays
- Hybrid working
To assist the Customer Relations unit with the administration, maintenance & enhancements of the company's Customer Relations framework.
To maintain agreed service levels within the Customer Relations Department and also adhere to all Regulatory Requirements.
To provide a competent and efficient service to our stakeholders whilst ensuring the delivery of fair customer outcomes.
Co-ordinate the delivery of excellent customer service in relation to complaints made to the business through the delivery of effective administration duties.
Demonstrate appropriate, consistent and complete consideration of our customers and potential customers' interests, throughout our business, on a continuous basis.
Essential Job Functions:
- Carry out all necessary administration tasks in respect of all Group companies' complaints and escalated customer complaints within regulatory timescales & internal SLA's.
- Issue acknowledgement emails / letters to the complainant within regulatory timescales & internal SLA's, where necessary.
- Provide support to the Customer Relations Team, the wider business and Third Party Complaints Handlers for any of the Group companies.
- To manage the Customer Relations inbox & assist with the customer telephone lines to ensure all SLA's are achieved.
- To log new complaints & update the in-house complaints management system, ensuring all customer interactions are recorded accurately and to ensure feedback is provided to relevant departments
- Identify & respond to customer complaints that can be closed to the customers' satisfaction within the 'informal period'.
- To help identify potential trends and risks in relation to complaints received.
- To ensure the delivery of fair customer outcomes to help reduce FOS referrals and uphold rates
- Support the Customer Relations Manager with the completion of a wide range of tasks
- Provide assistance to colleagues and any other department in the group as required.
- Have a good understanding of the FCA DISP rules and guidelines in relation to General Insurance, as well as other regulatory/legislative subject matters such as data protection.
- Other duties may be assigned in order to meet the on-going needs of the organisation
- Knowledge of MS office, Word and Excel
- Sound knowledge and understanding of FCA handbook, specifically the DISP rules