MB FItzgerald are currently working with one of our favourite IFA's who are looking to recruit a Junior Administrator into their growing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candiate to build a career in Financial Services with a team that will encourage growth and development. If you have a minimum of 3 months experience with IFA Admin this role could be ideal for you.
- Book and confirm client appointments
- Prepare client files and joiner packs for meetings
- Administering and servicing schemes and individual members
- Rebroking existing schemes
- Processing all new business and providing regular updates on progress to clients and IFAs
- Maintain, monitor and oversee the smooth running of the scheme including reviews, renewals, new joiners and leavers
- Accurate record keeping
- Manage annual reviews
- Assist with marketing initiatives
- Work closely with IFAs to deliver teams goals and targets
- Work as part of a team and accept a shared responsibility for colleagues/workloads within team as required
- Routinely and consistently follow company procedures and compliance requirements