Compliance, File Checker - Loughborough, Leicestershire - Salary to £35K plus benefits
MBF. are currently working with a fast growing, forward thinking firm of Financial Planners based in Loughborough who are looking to add another experienced Compliance professional to their busy team.
The business are a technology driven, modern financial planning organisation with over 30 staff. They are highly service orientated and expect all staff to share this value. They also value the thoughts and opinions of their staff and encourage opinions and ideas of how they can improve, constantly striving to be better.
- This is an additional role within the Compliance team, working alongside the other File Checkers and the Compliance Director to ensure that the company complies with the rules & regulations as laid down by the FCA, whilst also paying due regard to Company policies and procedures by carrying out a series of regular checks on documentation and files as required.
- Candidates should have previous file checking/ compliance experience from a Financial Planning background.
- You should have a strong knowledge of financial services products, in particular Pensions and Investments
- Ideally you will be Level 4 Diploma qualified although experienced candidates working towards this will also be considered.
- Competitive basic salary - up to £35,000 depending on experience and qualifications
- Flexible working - 2 days home working permitted per week
- Opportunities to progress