One of the UK's leading national IFA Practices continues to grow and they now have a requirement for a Competence and Development Manager to help bolster their T&C function in London. This client is focussed on growing the T&C function to ensure that their Advisers have the best training and development and are supported through to sign off and beyond.
- To be responsible for fulfilling the requirements of the company's Training & Competency scheme, in order to ensure the initial and ongoing competence of financial advisers within Chase de Vere. Completion of T&C activity under SMCR is the responsibility of the Competence and Development Manager.
- To assist in the design, implementation, delivery and recording of individual and group training activity in support of the company objectives and effective conduct of our business. To incorporate the training requirements of both advisory and non-advisory functions.
- To work alongside Senior Managers and advisers with established track records, providing development, coaching and training support to enable them to achieve their highest potential, in terms of sales skills, supervision skills and technical knowledge.
- To support new entrants to the company in achieving competency (CAS sign-off for advisers) and minimising the time taken for new entrants to understand and be able to follow company process and standards and be productive in their respective roles.
- Assist in monitoring adherence to company policies and processes and assessing the knowledge and skills of the workforce and identifying risks and training needs.
- Candidates must be qualified to DipPFS level.
- Have experience of working in a regulated Financial Services environment.
- Experience of coaching individuals and providing feedback.
- Previous experience in a Training and Competence role within Wealth Management.
- Experience of providing skills-based coaching.
- A proven track-record of achieving sales targets.
An excellent opportunity to join a leading brand name in the financial planning sector offering a positive working environment and hybrid working along with a highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.