MB Fitzgerald are pleased to be working with a multi-award winning and market leading organisation, who offer great training and future scope to progress. Due to their growing business, they are seeking a Commercial Loss Adjuster to join their exciting team covering Bristol and surrounding areas.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle, progress and control all claims and cases in line with company requirements
- Reviewing and agreeing reports prior to formal submission to insurers
- Liaising with insurers / underwriters
- Assessing claims in line with policy conditions
- Build relationships with clients and understand their requirements
- Carry out the adjustment of a mixed caseload including commercial, domestic and HNW claims.
- Produce reports to a high standard
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role is necessary
- Experience in handling domestic or commercial claims
- Must have a clean, full drivers' licence
- CII or CILA qualifications are preferred
If this role interests you and you possess the right skills and experience required, then please submit your application or contact Simon Watters or alternatively, please visit the MB Fitzgerald website for other vacancies. We thank you for the interest shown and MB Fitzgerald will treat your application in the strictest of confidence.