Our client, a global Asset Management business currently seeks to recruit for a Client Services Associate to join their Investment Platform team. The role will be working in their London office.
Within your role you will be providing telephone support to retail investors with money on the platform in mainly mutual funds and ISA's.
This role would suit an individual who has good client facing skills & has worked with an Investment Management or Asset Management organisation previously.
- Co-ordinate and deliver day to day service support to retail investment clients.
- To understand the evolving needs of clients including new industry trends/requirements and provide recommendations to business units regarding the development of appropriate new services.
- To support the development of the retail business working with clients, third parties and business units to manage growth.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensures that all client inquiries are responded to within defined service levels and in line with business standards. Ensures the timely and accurate processing of all transaction requests.
- Communicates effectively with clients and third parties keeping them informed of change/issues etc.
- Assesses client needs, expectations and behaviours as a basis for recommending service enhancements. Influences strategic initiatives to ensure that the business provides client service that exceeds expectations.
- Ensures that policies and procedures are continually followed and that key business unit indicators are met.
- Proactively manages internal client relationships (i.e. Sales, Legal, Compliance, Operations, Service providers, Fund Financial Services and Systems Integration) to ensure support for clients' needs.
- Maintains an appropriate level of industry knowledge including keeping current on the businesses policies and objectives. Strong awareness of industry competition, including types and levels of service offered.
- Manages client data for internal recordkeeping purposes. Produces management information and internal updates on client activity.