Client Reporting Administrator - London - Leading National Investment Management Organisation - Salary negotiable around £23,000 plus company benefits - 12 month maternity Fixed Term Contract
MB Fitzgerald Recruitment are currently working with a leading National Investment Management Organisation who are looking to recruit an experienced Administrator for their Client Reporting team.
- Forming part of Operations, the CR team are responsible for the production of regulatory quarterly and annual reporting.
- The position is London based, working from the Smithfield office. At the moment the whole team are still home based, however, when they return to the office you will be required to attend the office a minimum of 3 days per week with the remaining days from home.
- Responsibilities include; Completing reconciliations to fulfil CASS requirements. Managing workload against multiple deadlines. Supporting front office with queries by telephone, email and face to face as well as supplying daily reports to intermediaries.
- Previous use of excel, to the level of pivot tables and v-look up is necessary as this will be part of the everyday processes used alongside in-house systems
- Proven numeracy, literacy and communication skills.
- Attention to detail & analytical ability.
- Methodical approach to tasks
- Proactive attitude & willingness to take responsibility
- Team player
- A background of analytics or problem-solving roles is desired
- 12 month fixed term maternity cover contract
- Basic salary of around £23,000
- Company benefits including Pension, 25 days holiday plus BH, DIS, healthcare etc
- Flexible working from home (3 days minimum in the office per week)