Client Manager - IFA Administrator / Paraplanner - Harrogate - Salary negotiable up to £29,000 plus company benefits
MB Fitzgerald Recruitment are currently working closely with an established Chartered Financial Planning business in Harrogate who are looking to hire a Client Manager to complement their existing team.
The Client Manager role is a hybrid IFA Administrator/ Paraplanner type position. It's a varied and interesting position offering a chance to use and improve your technical ability as well as plenty of client interaction.
- Working closely with product providers to obtain information and process business.
- Preparing recommendations for clients alongside advisers.
- Answering client enquiries via telephone and email, resolving these in a professional and timely manner.
- Using analytics tools to assess performance and simplify reporting for clients.
- Processing business in line with FCA and company procedures.
- Preparing review documents for clients including bespoke illustrations and valuations.
- Conducting detailed analysis of investments, assessing performance and cost.
- Co-operating effectively with the client management team and providing support and help when needed.
- Drafting research documents for advisers and on an Adhoc basis for company management.
What we're looking for:
Previous experience of working in a Financial Planning business in either an Administrator or Junior Paraplanner capacity is essential. Other than that, we are open to discussing the position with candidates of varying levels of experience and technical ability/ qualification.
Salary is dependent on previous experience and qualifications, negotiable to around £29,000 plus company benefits. They are happy to support with study and there will be potential for progression in the future.