MB Fitzgerald are working with one of our best clients who are looking for a candidate with strong IT skills and an interest in pursuing a career within Employee Benefits.
This is an essential, client-facing role within the business and requires an individual who puts delivering exceptional and seamless client service at the heart of all they do.
- To own & manage all aspects of the client experience proposition including the building and launching of a site from start to finish as well as day-to-day customer service
- To manage the capture of all accurate and relevant data required to build a client's site.
- To liaise with clients and resellers throughout the process to manage their expectations and deliver outcomes to agreed timescales
- Identify and deal with any issues or escalate to the Project Manager and/or Partners, where appropriate. Help to seek an effective resolution and communicate with the client accordingly
- To identify new business opportunities and assign to relevant Partner to follow up
- To communicate and manage the pipeline of website builds within all relevant partners within the business.
- To manage the workflow of business to agreed timescales.
- To co-ordinate the annual renewal of websites
- Work with the EB Operations Manager to ensure invoices are raised and chased in a timely manner.
- To participate in appropriate company and departmental training, competence and development initiatives.
- Ensure websites are built using the compliance procedures built into the system at all times.