Role: Claims Technician
This is a great opportunity to join an established Lloyd's Syndicate in an entry level role on the Claims Team. The company offer excellent benefits to include:
- 25 days holiday, Non-contributory
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Private Health Insurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Non-contributory study support scheme
- Cycle to work scheme,
- Gym subsidy and more
You will be working across all their various business lines in an administrative support function which will involve carrying out a variety of tasks supporting all members of the claims team. Youwill be required to maintain a high level of accuracy, and will usually be working under strict deadlines.
The position will involve data entry, filing and other routine administrative tasks, along with the opportunity to work with the MI team to develop and enhance the current systems and processes in which the team work.
This role will also include the opportunity to carry out some junior claims handling tasks by assisting in the of the various delegated authority accounts handled by the team, a great opporuntiy to learn and carve out a career within Claims.
- Previous experience or knowledge of the Insurance Market
- Some administrative experience including data entry
- Good IT skills, Word, Excel
- Graduate or A'level leaver with a genuine desire to start a career within insurance