MB Fitzgerald are pleased to be working with a global organisation within the insurance industry who are a market leader. My client is seeking organised and customer focused insurance professionals to join their claims team based in the heart of Milton Keynes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a caseload of claims from start to finish and work closely with customers to keep them updated through the claim process.
- To deal with all aspects of the claims process, including letter writing, telephone contact, diary management, valuation, negotiation and settlement.
- Handling claim / losses including: Loss or Damage to Property; Minor Injury; Straightforward Heads of Claim; Straightforward Liability Issues; Costs.
- Ensuring claims are properly reserved and that unpursued claims are settled in accordance with settlement guidelines.
- Maintaining patient data confidentiality.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of handling claims is essential, with some insight into motor/ injury insurance policies
- Passion for customer service.
- To be organised, have excellent communication skills and be passionate about delivering a high level of customer service.
- Attention to detail is essential.
If this role interests you and you possess the right skills and experience required, then please submit your application or contact Simon Watters or alternatively, please visit the MB Fitzgerald website for other vacancies. We thank you for the interest shown and MB Fitzgerald will treat your application in the strictest of confidence.