he Role - Claims BrokerTechnician - North American
We are looking for an experience Claims Technician to join this established Claims team to service claims needs on a daily basis, to provide technical services to the claims department, assisting in resolving queries from other departments/offices and supporting management as and when required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively manage daily workload by prioritisation to ensure all tasks are completed within the set time parameters.
- Ensure all "Urgent" Collections and Claims Bordereaux are processed in a timely fashion.
- Ensuring clients are provided a prompt and accurate response to correspondence, meeting established service standards, to facilitate swift advice and settlement of Claims.
- Provide support to all team members, especially in the absence of the Claims Technical Supervisor
- Production /Maintenance of Claims Bordereaux for presentation to Underwriters
- Process and Import Monthly Claims Bordereaux on Claims systems.
- Analysis of claims bordereaux and files, and subsequent production of reports and statics
- Control loss funds as and when required
- Assignment of experts to individual claims files
- Preparation of loss runs when requested by agents and/or Underwriters
- Responsible for assisting with system development requirements/enhancements
- Share Market Intelligence with colleagues to maintain an up to date knowledge of important current events
Skills and experience
- Extensive U.S. Claims Experience in a Claims Technical role.
- Claims Technical experience of processing and collecting monthly Claims Bordereaux for North American Binding Authority business
- Numerate, articulate and analytical
- Good organisational/Timekeeping skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good word and outlook skills
- Knowledge of ECF/CLASS system