Role: Business Implementation Officer
- To assist the Business Implementation Manager with the development, implementation and maintenance of the company's New Business framework
- To maintain agreed service levels within the Business Implementation Department and also adhere to all Regulatory Requirements.
- To provide a competent and efficient service to our customers whilst ensuring that tasks are processed in a timely and accurate manner.
- To maintain acceptable service levels within other departments and to adhere to the regulatory requirements which have been set out by the FCA/PRA.
- Demonstrate appropriate, consistent and complete consideration of our customers and potential customers' interests, throughout our business, on a continuous basis.
Essential Job Functions:
- To assist with the production of product specifications to facilitate new scheme and Binder renewal loadings
- To thoroughly test new products and renewals prior to implementation on the live system
- To enhance product specifications on existing schemes to ensure accurate and detailed Management Information is available
- To create loading procedures for each new scheme, and hold hand-over training sessions with other teams to ensure accurate loadings in the live environment
- Liaison with underwriters, IT and other departments as necessary in order to ensure required reporting is achievable through product development
- Highlight weaknesses with declaration submissions on new and existing products
- To ensure that work is completed within the departmental service standards
- Support the Business Implementation Manager with the completion of a wide range of tasks
- Have an awareness of the FCA rules and guidelines in relation to General Insurance, as well as other regulatory/legislative subject matters such as data protection
- Other duties may be assigned in order to meet the on-going needs of the organisation
- Working knowledge of MS office, Word and Excel
- Root-Cause Anaysis
- Awareness of FCA regulations ideally
· Good attention to detail together with the ability to consider the bigger picture
· Good communication skills
· Able to work as an individual or as part of a team
· Able to meet tight deadlines and deliver a high degree of accuracy
· Adapts to new processes quickly and easily, responding positively to new business requirements