MB Fitzgerald are working with a new client based in Bromley, Kent to recruit for a Business Development Executive. The Business Development Executive will be responsible for generating new sales leads for the commercial team. The role holder will be responsible for:-
- Developing new business leads via telephone/email introducing Gill Noble's services. Secure face to face appointments with prospects.
- Identify key decision makers responsible for insurance matters.
- Follow up leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Liaise with the Commercial Director to develop and grow the new business pipeline to meet targets.
- Manage data with prospects/new clients updating database with renewal dates to set future targets.
- Cross selling of other products to prospects to generate added value.
- Ensure all Company and regulatory legislation is followed.
The successful candidate will demonstrable ability to meet and exceed sales targets and have a proven track record of generating new business development in an independent brokerage. Previous commercial insurance experience is required.