Our client a London market Insurer / Lloyd's Syndicate has an opportunity to be the first in the team to embark on an exciting project to streamline and automate the Bordereaux process, working with an external vendor and utilising Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- Creation of new contracts on the BMS (Bordereaux Management Systems) and Delegated Data Management (DDM, formerly known as DA SATS), following notification of a newly approved Binder by the DUA team. DDM provides the market with standardised risk, premium and claims data for Delegated Authority arrangements for oversight, analysis and reporting.
- Collation of Written, Paid and Claims bordereaux files from multiple sources.
- Conducting the initial validation of the bordereaux file against the risk, checking items such as Policy Limits, Commissions, Risk Locations, Claim Details and Payment Values. Where there are any queries, liaising directly with the Coverholder, Underwriter, Delegated Underwriting team or Claims Handler.
- Processing of bordereaux files into the BMS and DDM.
- Initiate work with an external Vendor, Quantemplate (with support of a project group formed of current business bordereaux experts) to set up the new function and enablement of process automation.
- Overall responsibility for working alongside the Vendor to ensure all bordereaux received are processed in line with the established protocols.
- Coordination and communication with business functions regarding the provision of Bordereaux data.
Skills required for the role:
- Data Science / Analytics qualification desired;
- Some understanding of the London market Delegated Underwriting processes (validating bordereaux);
- Strong IT skills in key programmes such as R, SQL, Python, Excel (will be required to manage and build