We are currently working with a highly renowned Investment Management organisation, to recruit for an Assistant Relationship Manger to join their Intermediary team based in London.
They are looking for a confident, bright and capable Junior or Assistant Relationship Manager who can help in managing / service a book of clients and work closely with the Relationship Managers on the team.
Candidates should be level 4 CISI / IAD or working towards.
- Assist Relationship Managers in preparation for new business meetings, conduct portfolio analysis and draw up investment proposals.
- Support Relationship Managers in the sign-up of new IFA firms who want to use the businesses Discretionary / RIS services.
- Support RMs in the sign-up of new business from signed-up IFA firms.
- Undertake daily ARM tasks, including cash reconciliations, investments, payments, withdrawals, fees, 'ad hoc' client & IFA queries.
- Oversee the set-up and transfer of assets for new Discretionary / RIS clients, as well as the closing down process.
- Working with RMs, carry out portfolio restructuring & investment phasing work.
- Help RMs & IFAs prepare for annual client reviews, attending where relevant in order to gain experience. Prepare CRRs and supporting documentation as well as completing action points from client reviews.
- Accuracy, thoroughness and attention to detail in order to maintain the highest levels of service.
- Systems learning skills to rapidly understand and use appropriate systems, including accurate inputting of detailed data across a number of different screens and software packages.
- Written skills, in order to clearly, concisely and thoroughly present information to clients and wealth managers.
On offer is a package of -
- Basic salary to £45,000 for a highly experienced candidate
- Bonus, PHI, DIS, Income Protection
- 10% Pension
- 25 days holiday