Our client is a successful Investment Management business with offices in the City of London. They currently seek to recruit for an Assistant Relationship Manager to join their team.
The main aim of the role is to provide relationship management support to a portfolio of Wealth Managers/Financial Advisors/Financial Planners and their existing and prospective clients.
Within the role your responsibilities will include supporting a Business Development Director in managing a portfolio of wealth managers and clients.
- To help the 7IM Relationship Managers (Intermediary) to service, manage and develop a panel of qualified existing and new IFAs and clients within your region who utilise the 7IM Discretionary / Retirement Income Services (RIS).
- Assist RMs in preparation for new business meetings, conduct portfolio analysis and draw up investment proposals.
- Support RMs in the sign-up of new IFA firms who want to use the 7IM Discretionary / RIS services.
- Support RMs in the sign-up of new business from signed-up IFA firms.
- Support RMs in hitting their Discretionary / RIS gross new business, revenue and attrition targets.
- Experienced ARMs will oversee a defined panel of IFAs with discretionary clients, identifying an 'up or x-selling' opportunities.
- Undertake daily ARM tasks, including cash reconciliations, investments, payments, withdrawals, fees, 'ad hoc' client & IFA queries.
- Oversee the set-up and transfer of assets for new Discretionary / RIS clients, as well as the closing down process.
- Working with RMs, carry out portfolio restructuring & investment phasing work.
- Help RMs & IFAs prepare for annual client reviews, attending where relevant in order to gain experience. Prepare CRRs and supporting documentation as well as completing action points from client reviews.
- Assist RMs with annual client CGT / ISA tax tasks.
- An industry relevant examination (such as to Level 4 CISI IAD level) is highly desirable. Support is provided by 7IM for those who are already part-qualified to complete the qualification.
- Salary to £40,000 + Exceptional benefits package