Accounts Administrator - Chorley - Full time/ Part time - Up to £20K plus Benefits
Our client is a professional firm of Financial Advisers based in the Chorley area.
They are looking to take on an experienced Accounts Administrator to provide office support through a range of administrative, clerical and financial tasks. We are looking for an experienced individual who will work well within their friendly team.
The role can be full or part time. The company is flexible to suit the requirements of the right candidate
Salary will be up to £20,000pa (pro rata).
Responsibilities will include:
- To check emails and post.
- Print off invoices sent via e-mail.
- File outstanding invoices awaiting payment.
- Check bank accounts.
- Check bank statements.
- Update cashbook.
- Upload bank statements on to Xero and reconcile.
- Reconcile petty cash.
- Split petty cash spend onto spreadsheet for cashbook.
- Reconcile credit card statement to vouchers.
- Split credit card spend onto spreadsheet for cashbook.
- FCA reporting (Quarterly fees).
- Ensure invoices due for payment are signed off.
- Where appropriate create and send invoices.
- Arrange payment transfers through the bank.
- Raise any cheques that need to be paid for certain suppliers.
- File all paid invoices.
- File new credit card spend vouchers.
- File cash spend vouchers.
- Check Policy Services remittances.
- Update Policy Services spreadsheets.
Ideally you will have previous experience in a similar role working for a professional services business.