MB Fitzgerald are excited to be working with a leading insurance broker who are one of the largest UK's independent brokers. Our client is seeking an experienced commercial account handler to join their expanding team based in Northampton.
The role of the Account Handler is to provide office-based support to their assigned Account Executive in the day to day running of the client portfolio, including setting up all appropriate actions required for contract renewal.
- Co-ordinate administration of schemes including invoicing, membership data, claims data, communication materials and other associated queries
- Be the point of contact for day to day enquiries from clients, providers and other internal and external sources
- Independently respond to queries from both clients and insurers in a pro-active manner, whilst keeping consultants informed as appropriate
Skills and Experience
- Good communication skills
- A minimum of 2 years insurance experience
- Highly numerate and IT literate
- GCSE's (or equivalent) - must include Math and English
Please send us your application if you feel this opportunity is of interest and we will be in contact shortly. Please visit the MB Fitzgerald website for more vacancies. MB Fitzgerald will treat your application in the strictest of confidence and we thank you for your interest shown.